Mill Rubber Trommel Screen
The SAG mill rubber trommel screen provides a simple mechanism to classify large volumes of mill product. Considering the size and complexity of large SAG mill rubber trommel frames, the latest Finite Element Analysis techniques are used to reduce fatigue stresses and ensure structural integrity. The stresses considered are those induced by deformation of the support trunnion, the live load as well as the mass of the trommel screen. All the frame surfaces that are exposed to the milled product are covered with a wear resistant material, with rubber being the most common option.
Mill rubber trommel screen, whether used for sizing or scalping, play a vital role in your grinding circuit. Kosga’s robust but light-weight trommel frames consist of carefully selected welded profiles that are covered in a protective layer of wear resistant rubber or polyurethane. Adapting flanges, if required are available to suit the design of virtually any trunnion or trunnion liner interface. There are two main types of screen panels – modular and customized. The modular trommel panel with snap-on attachment comes in a standard size of 305 x 610 mm. Installation and replacement of the snap-on screen panels is easily accomplished and results in minimal if any impact on mill availability.
The customized type can be used for small trommels and can be adapted to suit any size of frame. For all types of screen panels, we select suitable apertures and open area for the specific application. Easily replaceable spirals and dams with different pitches and heights can be supplied for any type of trommel.
1. Square holes: mostly applied and accurate, suitable for screen-separating of regularly-shaped particles
2. Rectangular holes: when thicker screen wires are used, the precision rate drops due to high hole-opening rate and high throughput.
3. Long three-weft holes: It has the highest hole-opening rate, but has a poor precision rate, if used by shifting it by 90 degrees, the precision rate will be improved, owning to the long holes and the vibration of screen wires, blockage does not tend to occur long three-weft holes
4. Round: long service life, high precision, easy to be blocked; poor efficiency and low conveying capacity.
5. Triangle: High precision, high efficiency, poor capacity in anti-blockage and conveying, and holes enlarged after wears.
6. Equilateral triangle| grizzly type: Conveying capacity increases with the increasing of the height of rods, and the efficiency slightly drops when the rods become straight at both sides, and blockage gets worse.
7. Guide-track type: Normally it is combined with a grizzly in order to protect the rods and reduce the wear.
8. Angled arrangement: It can be used on any horizontal screen so as to increase the conveying capacity.
9. Loose rod arrangement: It can reduce blockage, but has a poor precision rate
By finite element analysis (FEA) can withstand mechanical fatigue.
Rubber screen module light weight,Removal safe ,convenient
Wide selection of screen holes
Cone sieve aperture,No blockage
Embedded connection,Easy installation:Sieve plate combination of various pore sizes and materials
Can provide rubber or polyurethane two wear resistant materials
Can alone replace high wear area rubber screen